Monday, September 23, 2013

Birthday Week!

Another fantastic year as I still hold on to those 20's....got to celebrate with friends and go out for ice cream one night and was loaded up with flowers, jewelry and candies...love my friends!  Went to a few lunches with friends and family,

and Chuckie and the kids also celebrated with some flowers and chocolates, and a trip to Kohls!
 
 
Oh and my brother sent me this.  We think Grumpy Cat is hilarious.
What did I do on my actual birthday?  I found this photo on Pinterest and I don't know

why I think its so cheesy and funny, but it is.  It was my inspiration to get a pizza that we could eat all by ourselves after the kids went to bed and rent a Redbox movie. 
Best birthday ever.

Although, as having never had a pizza so large to oneself before, I got so sick I couldn't even try the dessert or popcorn. 

Later that week, we went to the Fall Festival.
Rides, face-painting, baby-snuggling and prizes! 


 
Then later that weekend, as if we hadn't had enough, we went back for the parade....
 
 
the park and a picnic...
 
 
 
 and for Chuckie's little sister's Birthday Party!




The weather was perfect, friends were everywhere, and we had a good time!  And check out the picture of that rainbow PiƱata.  Seriously its the best one I took all day and its kind of mesmerizing......







No comments:

Post a Comment