Of course the only chance for rain that week was on Saturday, but happily the storm didn't roll in until later that evening. It was so hot, and sunny!
We got a few new toys this year that the kids enjoyed, and it was one crazy pool! The number of adults stays the same but naturally there are more kids every year!
Enjoying the hamster wheel.
Floating on the log flume jousters.
Guys never want to pose for these photos. But I tried to sneak them in to prove they were there!
Friends!
There was a great sale at JCP for swimsuits, and we have some of the same;) Think the topknot/pinterest bun is in this year? Almost everyone rocked one! So stylish these ladies.
The kids entertained one another, and it was fun to watch them get wild! Brody and Jaden were pirates, Corbin was the chauffer on the Barbie Jeep, the older kids were in deep conversation at the dinner table, and the littler ones were all over those inflatables.
Aww and when I was taking pictures of the babies .........
it reminded me of this one from a few years ago! Tender!
We have such awesome friends and look forward to this every year. We missed all those who have moved away or couldn't come that day. Here's just a few from memory lane.......
| 2010 The Originals! |
| 2010 |
| 2010 |
| 2010 |
| 2010 |
| 2nd Year Party (2011) Sadly I forgot to take pics of 2012. Boo |
![]() |
| 2013!! |









Probably one of the most tender posts ever! Those baby pics totally reminded me of the babies from 3 years ago too! It was such a blast, thanks for making it happen! p.s. I almost shed a tear looking back on the memories:)
ReplyDeleteI'M SO SAD WE MISSED THE PARTY! But it made me feel good when I saw the old picture of us all together at the pool side. I LOVE that one of us being crazies in 2010. Can't even tell I'm super preggers! Miss you and love all those guys!
ReplyDeleteLove all of the pics from years past. :)Yay for the annual pool party!
ReplyDelete